Desjardins Business Luncheons
Quebec and the future of petroleum products
The speech will be presented mainly in French.
Tuesday, May 28, 2013 from noon to 2 p.m.
Ross R. Bayus
President, Canadian Operations
Valero Energy / Ultramar Ltd.
Valero Energy holds considerable interests in Canada through its subsidiary, Ultramar Ltd., which consists of the Jean-Gaulin refinery in Lévis, as well as terminals, pipelines, and sales networks in the retail, wholesale, and commercial markets.
Table(s) of 10
Table(s) of 10
2200 Mansfield Street
A unique opportunity to…
- Hear Valero / Ultramar’s President of Canadian Operations express his vision of the petrochemical sector and of energy needs in Quebec.
- Learn how local petroleum processing constitutes a significant asset by generating investments, creating jobs, and taking advantage of a refinery that is ultra-efficient from an environmental standpoint.
- Understand how technology contributes to the development of alternative fuels.
And to hear about…
- The world’s largest independent refiner and distributor of petroleum products.
- Ultramar, the leading distributor of petroleum products in Quebec and the Atlantic provinces, whose head office is located in Montréal.
- The Valero / Ultramar refinery, an important processing facility that meets over 60% of Quebec’s petroleum product needs. This world-class industrial complex is considered to be one of the most efficient and best in terms of energy intensity and air emissions.
Keep up to date on the future of the petrochemical sector in Quebec!