Why you should attend?
- To help you share your knowledge more effectively
- To discover the importance of voice pitch and gesturing in business
- To increase your self-confidence
- To captivate your audience and to reinforce the impression of professionalism you generate
- To get rid of bad habits that can negatively affect your credibility
- To benefit from practical advice and sensible tricks
What will you learn?
- The three Cs of effective communication
- The three root elements of persuasion
- The traps of miscomprehension
- The scope of words, and proactive language
- The development of a strong introduction
Who is this training intended for?
- Project managers
- Development managers
- Team leaders
- And any other person who wishes to learn to communicate effectively
Here is the opportunity to grasp the difference between succeeding and failing in business communication.