World Trade Centre Montréal is organizing a trade mission to the Middle East, from May 5 to 9, to mark the 10th anniversary of Project Qatar, the international construction, building, environmental technology and materials exhibition. Mission participants will have access to Project Qatar and three other construction, energy and machinery trade shows – Energy Qatar, Qatar Stonetech and Heavy Max.
World Trade Centre Montréal is organizing a trade mission to the Middle East to mark the 10th anniversary of Project Qatar, the international construction, building, environmental technology and materials exhibition. Mission participants will have access to Project Qatar and three other construction, energy and machinery trade shows – Energy Qatar, Qatar Stonetech and Heavy Max.
The mission program includes networking activities, as well as individual meetings in Doha and the United Arab Emirates.
Project Qatar is:
- A 62,000 sq. ft. exhibition space;
- 2,083 exhibitors from 48 countries;
- 46,000 visitors from 76 countries.
Personalized meetings program:
- The general program includes access to the trade show and networking activities with the actors of the region’s economic development.
- This program includes personalized individual business meetings on the fringe of the trade show, in the United Arab Emirates.
QUICK BACKGROUND – QATAR
Qatar multiplies striking accomplishments on the international scene thanks to hosting prestigious sports and diplomatic events, including the 2022 FIFA World Cup. Gigantic investment projects are currently in development on the Qatari territory:
- The construction of 12 stadiums with cooling systems;
- The construction of 64 hotels and 140 housing schemes with 55,000 rooms;
- The development of 4 subway lines;
- The creation of a railway network with an estimated worth of USD $35 billion;
- The development of the road, airport and maritime networks.
- Is home to 1.9 million people;
- Had a GDP of USD $181.7 billion in 2011;
- Enjoyed an 18.7% growth (est.) in 2011;
- Has the second largest GDP per capita in the world.
QUICK BACKGROUND – UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
In 2010, planned and current construction projects added up to more than USD $800 billion in the United Arab Emirates only. These projects were notably focused on the infrastructure and energy sectors, but also on the construction of hotels, hospitals, schools, plants, entire cities and giant shopping malls.
Promoters’ needs are great in terms of construction materials, environmental products and security-oriented technologies. Cultural products and services are also very much in demand, since they will reveal critical to structure the liveliness of these new cities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Businesses and suppliers from the following industries:
- Buildings and construction;
- Design services and architects;
- Major projects;
WHY JOIN THIS TRADE MISSION?
- To meet personally with potential clients and partners;
- To network with business people from your industry, from the Middle East and all around the world;
- To position your business and products on the market;
- To take advantage of a personalized program that includes business tours, individual business meetings and networking activities.
Registration fees include:
- Access to the Project Qatar trade show;
- Personalized individual meetings targeted according to your needs;
- Coaching throughout your stay;
- The management of the logistics of your stay;
- Group meals scheduled in the mission program;
- Group ground transportation;
- Participation in the other networking activities planned as part of the mission;
- A preparatory meeting;
- The mission binder.
- Complete the registration form and business profile;
- Email or fax us back the document;
- Take part in an individual preparatory meeting to define your needs so that we may develop your personalized program (telephone conference).