Starting or taking over a business involves making many decisions and requires actions that will have legal consequences for both the entrepreneurs and the company itself.
Info entrepreneurs can put you in touch with legal consultants to help you learn more about the legal aspects of doing business and assist you in your decision-making.
Schedule a personalized meeting to clarify a range of legal topics, including:
- the establishment, acquisition or sale of a business
- the acquisition or sale of equity
- negotiating and drafting commercial agreements
- issues relating to administrative laws, including permits
- website and online business policies
- securities laws and international trade
- liability and disputes
» To receive personalized advice from a legal consultant for as little as $65, contact us!