Mental health services available
Over the course of many conversations conducted through our phone line dedicated to supporting businesses, the Chamber noted that its members and organizations in the city are currently experiencing worry and anxiety.
Therefore, the Chamber strives to support its members by providing mental health services, which were developed thanks to our partnership with Bell and its commitment to mental health through the Bell Let’s Talk program. This initiative was made possible in collaboration with Revivre, an organization that supports people living with anxiety, depression or bipolar disorder.
Only the members of the Chamber will have access to this range of services for free, offered remotely in both English and French until mid-July.
Confidential services including active listening, relevant information and mutual aid designed to support you:
- One on one individual support by phone or email: To direct members to the appropriate services, and/or to offer them individual psychological support.
- Virtual support group: Closed sessions with a qualified support worker.
- Webinars demystifying mental health issues
- Virtual workshops: Introduction to self-management and the use of the online tool: Aller mieux à ma façon. These workshops approach anxiety and depression in a concrete way.
- Discussion forum: A virtual space for discussions related to anxiety disorders
Health both physical and mental is a responsibility we all share. Make your mental health a priority by taking advantage of these beneficial psychological services.
Press release (available in French only)
To access these support services:
- Talk by email or by phone to the Revivre intervention workers by mentioning the code that was sent to you in our e-mail entitled: Mental health services available . This code is reserved for members of the Chamber.
- Stay up to date on which mental health services are available checking out our virtual activities and content calendar. You will be able to register for upcoming webinars, virtual workshops and support groups.