Why take this accelerated training on international project management?
On November 15, take part in this 1.5-hour virtual training session to optimize your management of international projects by mastering tools at your disposal, including PPM (Project Portfolio Management) tool.
Although project management standards have been thoroughly developed and refined, when you cross borders to carry out international projects, other factors come into play that may introduce additional complexity. Managers must take this into consideration to ensure that their project is successful.
Looking only at projects funded by Canada in the context of international development assistance, the government allocates over $8 billion to carry out projects in various countries. In terms of international trade, Canadian companies of all sizes are carrying out projects that generate $12 billion in monthly revenue.
This accelerated training will allow you to:
- Explore the international context and globalization;
- Discover the impact of culture on project management;
- Identify the challenges of an international project;
- Determine the success factors of an international project portfolio governance approach;
- Learn the benefits of a pragmatic and complete project management and governance software.
Who is this accelerated training session for?
- Anyone in charge of managing one or more projects, especially international development projects;
- Managers and/or people in charge of a project portfolio (PMO);
- Managers, executives and entrepreneurs, especially from SMEs who want to develop new markets and expand internationally.