Panel hosted by Erandi Motte Cortés
Why take this activity?
This activity is intended for Canadian companies that export or import in China or are planning to do so and that want to:
- Understand the challenges and issues in order to plan their penetration of the Chinese market;
- Reduce the financial risk and improve their chances of success;
- Deepen their knowledge thanks to expert advice on the Chinese market.
Take advantage of this panel to gather important information that will help you avoid costly mistakes in your activities.
Who is this training for?
What will you learn?
- The best strategies to reduce financial risk;
- Market opportunities based on economic outlooks;
- Pitfalls to avoid;
- Practical resources and real-life examples.
Who is this activity for?
This activity is intended exclusively for private companies.
- Canadian B2B and B2C companies that want to do business in China;
- SMEs beginning their international expansion;
- Exporters looking to improve their profits.