Desjardins International Meetings in a nutshell
International trade is one aspect of the economy that has been most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Do you have any challenges or questions you’d like to discuss? We are offering you an opportunity to get answers via our webinars. Guest experts will discuss their point of view on international trade and provide tips on how to make it through the pandemic and get ready to resume your business.
Topics discussed in this Desjardins International Meetings webinar:
Join us for a free webinar on May 5 at 10:00 a.m. (ET) to learn more about the potential for business development in Europe in this unprecedented context.
Our guest experts will focus on the European market in today’s economic climate and outline solutions to help entrepreneurs survive.
A unique opportunity to:
- Identify the pandemic’s challenges and opportunities for entrepreneurship;
- Understand the new European business environment;
- Grasp the advantages of the French market;
- Get tips on how to seize opportunities in this market;
- Discover the solutions available to entrepreneurs (grants, financing, support, etc.);
- Benefit from expert advice and the experience of an entrepreneur who has successfully grown his business internationally.
Who is this Desjardins International Meetings webinar for?
- Quebec companies with internationalization potential.
- Entrepreneurs looking for new business opportunities in Europe, especially in France.
10:00 a.m. – 10:05 a.m.: Introduction by Dina Mansour, Advisor, International Market Development, Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
10:05 a.m. – 10:40 a.m.: Presentation by a panel of experts, moderated by Antoine Krug, Investment Director of the Transatlantic Fund, a collaboration between Desjardins Capital and Siparex
Panel: How can we take advantage of the current situation to develop the European market?
- Michèle Boisvert, Delegate General of Quebec in France, Délégation générale du Québec à Paris, Ministère des Relations internationales et de la Francophonie du Québec
- Stephen Wilhelm, Regional Vice President, International Business Development, Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Julien Tougeron, Senior Director Investment and Business Development, Business France
10:40 a.m. – 10:50 a.m.: Sharing of the experience of a Québec entrepreneur in Europe, Patrick Perus, President and CEO of Polycor
10:50 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: Question period and wrap-up