Today the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal unveiled the five priorities for the city’s business community as we head into provincial elections. As usual, the Chamber is not taking a position for or against any political party.
However, it calls on all candidates and parties seeking to form the next provincial government to take note of the issues set out in this brief and asks them to indicate their positions and commitments.
1. The next Quebec government must act quickly to address the labour shortage
2. The next Quebec government must ensure we achieve greenhouse gas emission reduction targets
3. The next Quebec government must establish competitive taxation
4. The next Quebec government must leverage innovative solutions from the private sector
5. The next Quebec government must support key issues for the city
Consulter le mémoire (in French only)