Why take this training session on public procurement?
On June 21, participate in this virtual training session to demystify and understand the winning practices of quotations. Our guest expert will focus on the key to success to help you get ahead and work your way through.
What will you learn in this training on public procurement?
This training session is an opportunity to:
- Gain a better understanding of the business environment and the public procurement market;
- Understand the definition of needs and the processes involved;
- Discover the types of RFP and the corresponding issues;
- Obtain the keys to successfully drafting a solid bid with the right clauses;
- Benefit from expert advice on how to draft a winning bid and good business practices;
- Do business with governments.
Who is this training for?
- Companies wishing to respond to calls for tender;
- Companies looking for government clients in the public procurement sector;
- Entrepreneurs, economic development organizations, researchers and students interested in the issues of procurement by government bodies and the related tendering processes.