Why take this training session on public procurement?
On June 15, participate in this training session to demystify and understand the winning practices in the public procurement sector. Our guest experts will focus on this sector in today’s economic climate and outline the keys to success to help you reach your goals.
This training session is an opportunity to:
- Gain a better understanding of the three levels of public procurement: provincial, municipal and federal;
- Understand how to analyze the main government tendering sites;
- Discover the types of tenders and the corresponding issues;
- Obtain the keys to successfully preparing a sound bid;
- Benefit from expert advice on how to participate effectively in tenders from all three levels of government.
Who is this training for?
- Companies wishing to respond to calls for tender;
- Companies looking for government clients in the public procurement sector;
- Entrepreneurs, economic development organizations, researchers and students interested in the issues of procurement by government bodies and the related tendering processes.