Mental health in times of crisis
Each year, 10% to 20% of workers experience the effects of stress, anxiety and pressure in the workplace.
In the current health crisis, there are more challenges than ever in maintaining balance and control over our mental health and that of our colleagues.
Strategies for dealing with stress and anxiety in the workplace
Stress and anxiety affect workers in many ways including depression and a drop in work productivity, commitment and well-being.
It is therefore important to prevent these impacts by adopting appropriate strategies.
The following topics will be covered in this webinar:
- Managing one’s own mental health
- Anxiety and depressive disorders and their impact at work
- Staging model of anxiety at work
- Best practices and tools for dealing with anxiety
- 2:30 p.m. Introduction and presentation of the speaker
- 2:35 p.m. Presentation by Sophia Escobar Moreno, Mental Health Worker, Revivre
- 3:15 p.m. Participant Q&A
- 3:30 p.m. Closing remarks
This initiative was made possible in collaboration with Revivre, an organization that supports people living with anxiety, depression or bipolar disorder.
- Registration is free but mandatory
- This activity is reserved exclusively for members of the Chamber.
- Two days before the webinar, you will receive an email with the Zoom link to join.
- Registering for this webinar will give you access to a webinar presented very soon (early July) on daily self-management practices (more information to follow).
This event is for members only. Login to your account to register.