The Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal is proud to invite you to ALL IN, the most important event dedicated to Canadian AI. This event is co-organized with Scale AI, CEIMIA and Mila.
With the world’s largest concentration of academic researchers in deep learning, Montréal, Canada isn’t just a hub for AI. It’s THE hub for AI in North America.
Canada’s AI ecosystem boasts a whole galaxy of accomplishments, innovations and innovators that are catching the world’s attention. Join us at ALL IN to learn everything you need to know about Canadian AI.
ALL IN is a world-class convergence that connects curious minds with real-life applications of Canadian AI in business, research and ethical pursuits. Participants will be able to connect with key actors from our community and hear more about the latest news on AI.
Come rub elbows with the best of the best. Seize the opportunity to discover cutting-edge innovations in AI that are changing the way the world works and thinks, today and for the future.
Join us on September 27 and 28 in Montréal.
Early bird offer available for a limited time.
What to expect:
- Real-life examples of how AI is transforming all industries like manufacturing, financial services, retail, sports, entertainment and many more.
- The confirmed presence of 25 esteemed leaders of our AI ecosystem from Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia and Alberta.
- Exciting discussions with Canadian experts on responsible AI and the impact of this technology on our democracy
Who is this event for?
- Companies wishing to develop their artificial intelligence capabilities
- Executives who want to integrate AI into their strategic priorities
- AI builders, including service providers and product designers
- Researchers and academics passionate about the challenges and opportunities of AI
- Startups and investors active in the field of AI
- Organizations interested in AI directly or indirectly