Improve the mobility of your employees and take part in the Mobility & CO project!
Does your organization have several hundred employees, and is it trying to introduce or optimize sustainable, intelligent mobility measures? Become an agent of innovation and change by taking part in the Mobility & CO project.
Montréal is one of the most congested cities in North America. Much of this traffic is the result of commuting, and employees face the daily challenges of mobility, which have repercussions on the company. Against a backdrop of labour scarcity, the fluidity and quality of employee travel are important factors in recruitment and retention, not to mention having an impact on productivity.
The Chamber believes sustainable mobility is a major driver of productivity and competitiveness for local businesses. This is why we encourage you to take part in the Mobility & CO project, in cooperation with the metropolitan Centres de gestion des déplacements (CGD). This pilot project will give you the resources to implement sustainable, intelligent mobility solutions in your organization.
For more information on the previous initiative
The Mobility & CO project offers companies a digital platform and customized support from the metropolitan CGDs.
With a high-performance technology tool and the support of a network of experts, this project will help participating businesses:
- Evaluate their sustainable mobility performance through a mobility score based on a calculation of costs, time and total CO2 emissions involved in employee travel;
- Access up-to-date data about employee travel habits;
- Perform a multi-criteria diagnosis to model, adjust and offer employees the most efficient mobility solutions in terms of cost, time and CO2 emissions;
- Find and manage mobility incentives in one place;
- Measure return on investment.
The first phase of the Mobility & CO project will include a cohort of 10 companies.
Project duration: 12 months
Why take part in the Mobility & CO project?
By participating in the Mobility & CO project, you will position yourself as a leader in sustainable, intelligent mobility with the Montréal business community and your employees, and you will have useful solutions to improve your practices.
- You will benefit from an innovative program for sustainable, intelligent mobility designed to facilitate employee travel and optimize your organization’s productivity, attractiveness and talent retention;
- You will receive customized support from seasoned mobility experts from the metropolitan CGDs;
- You can discuss best practices in sustainable and intelligent mobility with other employers and perfect your own practices for greater accessibility, speed and return on investment;
- You will pave the way for the business community and residents of Greater Montréal who want to make a shift to sustainable, intelligent mobility models.
You will also be an employer of choice with current and prospective employees by offering the following benefits:
- More efficient, safer, more sustainable and more economical customized mobility solutions;
- Reduced stress, fatigue and irritability related to travel;
- Overall improvement in health, well-being and motivation.
How to take part
Take this new opportunity to become an agent of change and innovation by registering!