Peter Hall’s address will be followed by a discussion with Michel Leblanc.
Desjardins International Meetings in a nutshell
International trade is one aspect of the economy that has been most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Do you have any challenges or questions you’d like to discuss? We are offering you an opportunity to get answers via our webinars.
Guest experts will discuss their point of view on international trade and provide tips on how to make it through the pandemic and get ready to resume your business.
Topics discussed in this Desjardins International Meetings webinar:
We were all expecting a return to normalcy by now. But if anything, things are even more different, with another lockdown, a curfew, strict travel restrictions and an increase in the number of infections adding to the uncertainty.
As a result, economic forecasts are being revised downward and there are already calls to extend government stimulus measures. At the same time, following the record-time approval of vaccines, large-scale vaccination campaigns have begun. So, is there light at the end of the tunnel? Will we see renewed growth, or will our hopes remain unfulfilled?
Find out more by registering for this free webinar taking place on February 3 at 10 a.m. Peter Hall, Chief Economist at EDC, will discuss the global economic outlook and its impact on the Canadian and Quebec economies.
This is a unique opportunity to:
- Hear an in-depth analysis of the global economic forecast for 2021.
- Gather economic advice for dealing with the impacts of COVID-19 in the Quebec area.
- Ask questions about the challenges in your sector and obtain possible solutions.
Who is this Desjardins International Meetings webinar for?
- Businesses and entrepreneurs interested in the global economic outlook
- International advisory and economic development organizations
- Introductory remarks by Michel Leblanc, President and CEO of the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal·
- Address by Peter Hall, Vice-President and Chief Economist of Export Development Canada·
- Discussion between Michel Leblanc and Peter Hall