On the Road to Internationalization with Investissement Québec International at a glance
This event is part of the webinar series On the Road to Internationalization with Investissement Québec International, offered free of charge by Investissement Québec International and the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal's Acclr International Trade Services. This series gives you the tools you need to develop your business in some of the most promising national and international markets this year.
Why attend this webinar on business opportunities in Western Canada?
On September 30, join this webinar to learn about opportunities in Western Canada's in-demand energy, environmental and infrastructure sectors. Meet the people who will help you do business in this region.
Spanning four provinces and more than 2.7 million square kilometres, Western Canada is a major pillar of the country's economy.
This resource-rich territory is home to some of the world's largest oil, potash and uranium reserves. Western Canada has over 107,000 farms covering more than 135 million acres, representing 85% of Canada's farmland.
This webinar will allow you to:
- Discover the resources available to companies targeting the energy market in Western Canada;
- Bring yourself up to date on trends and opportunities;
- Gain a general understanding of how the Western Canadian business ecosystem works;
- Deepen your specific knowledge of these sectors;
- Get key resources to plan your strategies;
- Hear testimonials from Québec companies that have already done business in this region and in the sectors in demand.
Who is this webinar for?
- Companies in the renewable energy and oil sectors;
- Companies wishing to do business with Western Canada;
- Contractors in the environmental, transportation and infrastructure sectors;
- Any company that offers solutions for the many orphaned oil wells in Western Canada;
- Companies in in-demand sectors wanting to learn more about the Western market.