Desjardins International Meetings in a nutshell
International trade is one aspect of the economy that has been most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Do you have any challenges or questions you’d like to discuss? We are offering you an opportunity to get answers via our webinars.
Guest experts will discuss their point of view on international trade and provide tips on how to make it through the pandemic and get ready to resume your business.
International Meetings webinar:
On October 21 at 10 a.m., take part in this free webinar to learn more about the impact of the U.S. presidential elections on Quebec companies that export to the United States. These elections, which will be held on November 3, could influence Quebec companies’ decisions to export to the United States.
A unique opportunity to learn more about the:
- U.S. protectionism
- The tariff wars that have been a regular occurrence over the past four years
- The impact of coronavirus management on the country’s economic stability and cross-border trade
- L’impact des principaux scénarios qui pourraient résulter des élections américaines
Who is this Desjardins International Meetings webinar for?
- Companies doing business in the United States
- Quebec exporting companies
- Anyone who wants to be up to date on the impact of the U.S. elections
10:00 a.m. – 10:05 a.m.: Introduction by Erandi Motte Cortés, Director, International Markets and Entrepreneurship Development, Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
10:05 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.: Presentation by John Parisella, Senior Advisor, Business Outreach, NATIONAL Public Relations
10:45 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: Question period and wrap-up