International Meetings in a nutshell
International trade is one aspect of the economy that has been most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Do you have any challenges or questions you’d like to discuss? We are offering you an opportunity to get answers via our webinars. Guest experts will discuss their point of view on international trade and provide tips on how to make it through the pandemic and get ready to resume your business.
Topics discussed in this International Meetings webinar
Join us on January 12 at 10 a.m. (ET) for a free webinar and learn more about high-tech innovation clusters—a gateway to European markets and an access to a wealth of talent. Discover the assets of the canton of Vaud in Switzerland, a major innovation centre in the heart of Europe, and deepen your knowledge of life sciences, cybersecurity and digital trust.
A unique opportunity to:
- Discover Switzerland in a different way with its incredible resources;
- Network with innovation players in high-tech fields such as artificial intelligence, life sciences, energy, the environment and aerospace;
- Discover Biopôle, an innovation park dedicated to the life sciences, and its rapid expansion, as well as the new digital trust and cybersecurity cluster;
- Explore the ecosystem of world-renowned universities, research institutes and companies driving the development of innovation in Vaud.
Who is this International Meetings webinar for?
- Companies wishing to establish themselves near European markets, in a dynamic and innovative environment;
- Industries looking for talent at all levels;
- Research and development centres wishing to expand their network in Switzerland with internationally recognized universities;
- Companies wishing to tap into the innovation expertise of Western Switzerland for special requests.
10:00 a.m. – 10:05 a.m.: Introduction by Alexia Barbier, Advisor, International Market Development, Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
10:05 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.: Presentation by Claudie Allaire, International Development at Innovaud
10:15 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.: Testimony by Michael Morrissey, Executive Vice President and Head of Global Technical Operations at Incyte
10:30 a.m. – 10:50 a.m.: Presentation by Pascal Marmier, Secretary General at the Economy of Trust foundation, SICPA
10:50 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: Question period and wrap-up