Snapshot of the seminar on South Korea
The Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal is pleased to present this online seminar, in partnership with Québec International (QI), Investissement Québec International (IQI) and the Québec Government Office in Seoul.
On March 10 and 11, participate in this online seminar to discover business opportunities in South Korea and learn more about the cultural specificities of this country in order to be well equipped to succeed in your business exchanges.
About South Korea
South Korea is an East Asian country that covers the southern half of the Korean peninsula and has Seoul as its capital.
South Korea represents:
- Canada’s 6th largest trading partner;
- $15.2 billion in the value of goods between Canada and South Korea in 2019.
This seminar on South Korea will allow you to:
- discover the cultural specificities, interests and consumer habits in South Korea;
- attend a panel of expats on the cultural specificities and similarities between South Korea and Québec;
- understand the market, business culture and business opportunities associated with the region;
- validate the potential for your products and services with experts from IQI, the Québec Government Office in Seoul and IRC Consulting, a Korea-focused business development consultancy;
- equip your business adequately for expanding into the South Korean market.
Who is this seminar for?
- To companies that are already developing their market in South Korea or wish to do so;
- To the technology, entertainment, creative and agri-food industries.
Day 1 – March 10, from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.: Focus on Korean cultural specificities
Attend a presentation by Cheolki Yoon, a specialist in Korean culture, along with a panel of expats, on the cultural specificities and similarities between South Korea and Québec.
Day 2 – March 11, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: Focus on business opportunities
The program will allow companies that want to expand their market to validate the potential for their products and services with experts from IQI, the Québec Government Office in Seoul and IRC Consulting, a Korea-focused business development consultancy.
|| Non members
Seminar – Business opportunities between South Korea and Quebec