International Meetings in a nutshell
International trade is one aspect of the economy that has been most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Do you have any challenges or questions you’d like to discuss? We are offering you an opportunity to get answers via our webinars. Guest experts will discuss their point of view on international trade and provide tips on how to make it through the pandemic and get ready to resume your business.
Topics discussed in this International Meetings webinar
Join us on February 2 at 10 a.m. (ET) for a free webinar and learn more about AI’s potential for solving labour and training issues. Our guest experts will highlight the Québec and pan-Canadian artificial intelligence ecosystem.
A particular emphasis will be placed on labour scarcity, continuing education and access to funding for AI training and for matching training to market needs, a look to the future and talent as an economic lever.
A unique opportunity to:
- Identify issues and opportunities in the AI sector;
- Understand the business environment in Montréal and internationally;
- Benefit from expert advice and experience to succeed in your international business growth;
- Focus on corporate training to drive AI use (ensure internal talent is equipped to integrate AI);
- Facilitate AI’s integration in the workplace by focusing on talent.
Who is this International Meetings webinar for?
- For Québec companies with internationalization potential;
- For entrepreneurs on the lookout for new business opportunities;
- For entrepreneurs and SME managers who want to improve their internal AI skills.
10:00 a.m. – 10:05 a.m.: Introduction by Alexia Barbier, Advisor, International Market Development, Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
10:05 a.m. – 10:50 a.m.: Discussion panel
10:50 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: Question period and wrap-up