Desjardins International Meetings in a nutshell
Series: Discovering New Markets
This series is offered in the framework of the Desjardins Internation@l Meetings. Meet virtually with experts and organizations in this series of webinars that will expose you to their industry and highlight opportunities in their market. You will also have the opportunity to ask them all your questions.
Topics discussed in this Desjardins International Meetings webinar:
Join us on January 27, 2021 for this free webinar on India, a region worth considering for your future international development.
You will learn about the potential advantages India offers companies and how its climate of innovation could help drive your development.
This is a unique opportunity to:
- Discover the huge commercial potential India represents for your business
- Understand the strategic advantages of doing business in India
- Familiarize yourself with the support offered (in Canada and India) by the High Commission of India in Ottawa
- Learn how to access the skills and opportunities to develop and market your products in India
- Learn about India’s business climate and developments in its key industries
Who is this webinar for?
- Businesses and entrepreneurs on the lookout for new business opportunities in India
- International advisory and economic development organizations
10:00 – Introduction remarks from the CCMM
10:05 – Remarks by High Commissioner of India Ajay Bisaria
10:15 – Presentation by Mr. Varun Sood, Vice President, Invest India
10:40 – Presentation by Mr. Vijay Kalantri, Vice Chairman, WTC Mumbai and Board Director, WTCA
10:45 – Beginning of the question period from the public
10:58 – Closing remarks from CCMM
11:00 – End of the webinar