International Meetings in a nutshell
International trade is one aspect of the economy that has been most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Do you have any challenges or questions you’d like to discuss? We are offering you an opportunity to get answers via our webinars. Guest experts will discuss their point of view on international trade and provide tips on how to make it through the pandemic and get ready to resume your business.
Topics discussed in this International Meetings webinar:
Join us on December 1 at 10 a.m. (ET) for a free webinar and learn more about business opportunities in the state of Jalisco in Mexico, the country's top logistics centre and the Silicon Valley of Latin America. Our guest expert will also speak about the Guadalajara international logistics hub – the Guadalajara World Trade Center (GWTC). This is the most important hub in Latin America, allowing for new opportunities for the various industries.
This webinar will be the ideal occasion to highlight the added value of Quebec SMEs wanting to work with the international hub in Guadalajara, the business opportunities as well as what is needed in order to have a successful collaboration with the GWTC.
A unique opportunity to:
- Identify issues and opportunities in the logistics sector in the state of Jalisco, Mexico;
- Understand the specifics of how the Guadalajara logistics hub (GWTC) operates;
- Benefit from an expert's advice and experience relating to the field of logistics;
- Seize business opportunities available with the state of Jalisco.
Who is this International Meetings webinar for?
- For Québec companies with internationalization potential;
- For entrepreneurs on the lookout for new business opportunities;
- For importers and exporters;
- For retail businesses, supply chains and all other businesses interested in doing business with the state of Jalisco, in Mexico.
10:00 a.m. – 10:05 a.m.: Introduction by Camille Crouzier, Project manager, International Market Development, Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
10:05 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.: Presentation by Sergio Rios, Foreign Investment General Director at Jalisco Economic Development Ministry
10:45 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: Question period and wrap-up