Desjardins International Meetings in a nutshell
E-commerce is one aspect of the economy that has been most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Do you have any challenges or questions you’d like to discuss? We are offering you an opportunity to get answers via our webinars.
Guest experts will discuss their point of view on international trade and provide tips on how to make it through the pandemic and get ready to resume your business.
Topics covered by this webinar:
On August 12, participate in this free webinar on the business opportunities in Qatar, with an emphasis on the sports and digital industry.
On this occasion, participants will learn about why Qatar is a strategic business destination in post-COVID-19 recovery plans and discover the services of the Qatar Financial Centre Authority.
A unique opportunity to:
- Discover the immense business potential in Qatar for international firms
- Learn about Qatar's fast-growing economy and value proposition for international investors
- Meet the Qatar Financial Centre and learn about how you can expand your business to Qatar through the QFC's unique legal, regulatory, tax and business infrastructure
Who is this webinar for?
- Investors and entrepreneurs who wish to develop their activities abroad
- Sports and digital companies are looking to expand their activities
- International economic development councils and organizations
10:00 a.m. – 10:05 a.m.:
Introduction by Dina Mansour, Advisor, International Market Development, Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
10:05 a.m. – 10:35 a.m.:
Presentation by Sheikha Alanoud Al-Thani, QFC Authority Managing Director of Business Development
10:35 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.:
Question period and wrap-up
Following your registration, you will receive two confirmation emails. The second one will include the Zoom link to connect to the webinar on the day of the activity.