Desjardins International Meetings in a nutshell
E-commerce is one aspect of the economy that has been most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Do you have any challenges or questions you’d like to discuss? We are offering you an opportunity to get answers via our webinars.
Guest experts will discuss their point of view on international trade and provide tips on how to make it through the pandemic and get ready to resume your business.
Topics covered by this webinar:
On July 29, attend this free webinar to learn more about how e-commerce can help you develop your business internationally.
A unique opportunity to learn about:
- Criteria for choosing a new international market;
- Creating your e-commerce platform;
- Adapting your digital marketing strategy;
- Generating traffic and sales in a new market.
Who is this webinar for?
- Start-ups and SMEs looking to expand their online presence internationally;
- Marketing or communications specialists.
10:00 a.m. – 10:05 a.m.:
Introduction by Dina Mansour, Advisor, International Market Development, Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
10:05 a.m. – 10:35 a.m.:
Presentation by Nabil Tayeb, President and Founder, Wild Web Agency
10:35 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.:
Question period and wrap-up