International Meetings in a nutshell
International trade is one aspect of the economy that has been most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Do you have any challenges or questions you’d like to discuss? We are offering you an opportunity to get answers via our webinars. Guest experts will discuss their point of view on international trade and provide tips on how to make it through the pandemic and get ready to resume your business.
Topics discussed in this International Meetings webinar
Join us on February 23 at 10 a.m. (ET) for a free webinar and learn more about the strategic benefits of doing business internationally for the audiovisual industries. Our guest experts will highlight the support offered by the Québec Film and Television Council (QFTC).
This webinar will be the perfect opportunity to focus on the business context of the audiovisual (AV) market as well as learn how to best access the skills and opportunities to develop and market anything that is AV related.
About the Quebec Film and Television Council (QFTC)
The Quebec Film and Television Council (QFTC) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to contribute to the development and competitivity of Québec as a world-class film and television production centre.
It generates investments in Québec by relying on competitive tax incentive programs, the expertise of the sector's members, geographical and architectural diversity, the quality of its infrastructure and the industry's ability to export its products to foreign markets.
A unique opportunity to:
- Discover Montréal’s tremendous attractiveness potential;
- Understand the strategic advantages for the audiovisual industries of doing business internationally;
- Familiarize yourself with the support offered by the QFTC;
- Learn how to access the skills and opportunities to develop and market your products internationally;
- Understand the business context of the audiovisual market.
Who is this International Meetings webinar for?
- Audiovisual businesses and entrepreneurs on the lookout for new international business opportunities;
- International advisory and economic development organizations;
- Quebec companies with internationalization potential in the audiovisual sector;
- Entrepreneurs in the audiovisual sector on the lookout for new business opportunities.
10:00 a.m. – 10:05 a.m.: Introduction by Camille Crouzier, Project Manager, International Market Development, Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
10:05 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.: Presentation by Christine Maestracci, Chief Executive Officer, Quebec Film and Television Council (QFTC)
10:15 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.: Industry panel on international business development for the audiovisual sector
10:45 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: Question period and wrap-up