Desjardins International Meetings in a nutshell
International trade is one aspect of the economy that has been most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Do you have any challenges or questions you’d like to discuss? We are offering you an opportunity to get answers via our webinars. Guest experts will discuss their point of view on international trade and provide tips on how to make it through the pandemic and get ready to resume your business.
Topics discussed in this Desjardins International Meetings webinar:
Join us for a free webinar on June 2 at 10:00 a.m. (ET) to learn more about business opportunities in climate finance in the US market under the presidency of Joe Biden.
You will gain an understanding of the allocation of US-based climate funds in the Biden administration.
A unique opportunity to:
- Understand how climate funds based in the United States performs;
- Identify multilateral sources for climate financing;
- Receive tips on expanding your international plans outsides North America;
- Find out how the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) can support your firm to work in climate finance.
Who is this Desjardins International Meetings webinar for?
- Canadian developers of clean infrastructure and clean energy projects;
- Providers of climate-smart solutions interested in venturing into new markets.
10:00 a.m. – 10:05 a.m.: Introduction by Nicolas Garo, Coordinator, International Projects, Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
10:05 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.: Presentation by Matthew McCracken, Trade Commissioner, Climate Finance Business Development & International Financial Institutions, Global Affairs Canada
10:15 a.m. - 10:40 a.m.: Presentation by Faheem Noor Ali, Climate Finance Trade Commissioner, Global Affairs Canada
10:40 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: Question period and wrap-up