Desjardins International Meetings in a nutshell
Series: Discovering New Markets
This series is offered in the framework of the Desjardins Internation@l Meetings. Meet virtually with experts and organizations in this series of webinars that will expose you to their industry and highlight opportunities in their market. You will also have the opportunity to ask them all your questions.
Topics discussed in this Desjardins International Meetings webinar:
Join us on December 2 for this free 1 hour webinar to discover the strategic advantages of doing business in Wales and learn more about this region, which is implementing a range of innovations.
This is a unique opportunity to:
- Discover the huge trading potential Wales represents for your business
- Understand the strategic advantages of doing business in Wales
- Familiarize yourself with the support offered (in Canada and Wales) by the Welsh Government
- Learn how to access the skills and opportunities to develop and commercialize innovative technology in a profitable environment
- Gain concrete insight into innovation in Wales
Who is this webinar for?
- Businesses and entrepreneurs on the lookout for new business opportunities
- International advisory and economic development organizations
- All organizations for which innovation is central to their mission
10:00 a.m. – 10:05 a.m. – Opening remarks by Dina Mansour, Advisor, International Market Development, Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
10:05 a.m. – 10:25 a.m. – Speech by Andrew Wagstaff, Head of Canada, Welsh Government and Yacine Sawadogo, Director of Business Development in Canada, Welsh Government (in French)
10:25 a.m. – 10:40 a.m. – Speech by Andrew Rosser, Regional Director, South Wales (in English)
10:40 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: – Question period and wrap-up