Desjardins International Meetings in a nutshell
International trade is one aspect of the economy that has been most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Do you have any challenges or questions you'd like to discuss? We are offering you an opportunity to get answers via our webinars. Guest experts will discuss their point of view on international trade and provide tips on how to make it through the pandemic and get ready to resume your business.
Topics discussed in this Desjardins International Meetings webinar:
Join us for a free webinar on March 24 at 10:00 a.m. (ET) to learn more about the journey of Claudia Ondo, a young Quebec entrepreneur of Gabonese origin who opened a hydroponic micro-farm in Libreville, Gabon, and Nicolas Synnott, co-founder of Front Row Ventures.
You'll learn how to develop a project that aligns with the United Nations' sustainable development goals and how to penetrate the African market—and especially how to understand it—with the support of key partners.
A unique opportunity to:
- Discover the huge commercial potential of the African market and more specifically of Gabon.
- Familiarize yourself with an entrepreneurial experience in the field.
- Understand the importance of future sustainable development and climate change issues in project implementation.
- Perceive the strategic advantages of having key partners.
Who is this Desjardins International Meetings webinar for?
- Businesses and entrepreneurs on the lookout for new business opportunities in Africa;
- International advisory and economic development organizations.
10:00 a.m. – 10:05 a.m.: Introduction by Anaïs Nguyen, Advisor, International Market Development, Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
10:05 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.: Presentation by Claudia Ondo and Nicolas Synnott
10:45 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: Question period and wrap-up