Desjardins International Meetings in a nutshell
International trade is one aspect of the economy that has been most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Do you have any challenges or questions you’d like to discuss? We are offering you an opportunity to get answers via our webinars. Guest experts will discuss their point of view on international trade
and provide tips on how to make it through the pandemic and get ready to resume your business
Topics discussed in this Desjardins International Meetings webinar:
Join us for a free webinar on March 10 at 10:00 a.m. (ET)
to learn more about climate investors and business opportunities generated by climate finance in emerging markets.
A unique opportunity to:
- Learn about climate investors based in Europe;
- Identify European multilateral sources for climate financing;
- Receive tips on expanding outside North America into emerging markets;
- Find out how the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) can support your firm to work in climate finance.
Who is this Desjardins International Meetings webinar for?
- Canadian developers of clean infrastructure and clean energy projects;
- Providers of climate-smart solutions (services or technologies) interested in venturing into emerging markets.
10:00 a.m. – 10:05 a.m.: Introduction by Nicolas Garo, Coordinator, International Projects, Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
10:05 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.: Presentation by Matthew McCracken, Trade Commissioner, Climate Finance Business Development & International Financial Institutions, Global Affairs Canada
10:15 a.m. - 10:40 a.m.: Presentation by Rachel Soares, Climate Finance Trade Commissioner, Global Affairs Canada
10:40 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: Question period and wrap-up