Desjardins International Meetings in a nutshell
International trade is one aspect of the economy that has been most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Do you have any challenges or questions you’d like to discuss? We are offering you an opportunity to get answers via our webinars. Guest experts will discuss their point of view on international trade and provide tips on how to make it through the pandemic and get ready to resume your business.
Topics discussed in this Desjardins International Meetings webinar:
Join us for a free webinar on September 29 at 10:00 a.m. (ET) to learn more about the Algerian market and its many opportunities for cooperation.
Learn about the priority sectors driving trade diversification and recovery and improve your chances of business success.
A unique opportunity to:
- Discover the unique assets of the Algerian market due to the country’s exceptional geographical location;
- Learn about Algeria’s economic potential following the implementation of the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA);
- Identify priority sectors as a driver for trade diversification and recovery;
- Understand the reasons for choosing Algeria as a priority location for investments in North Africa;
- Familiarize yourself with the tax, tax-related and banking advantages enjoyed by investors, as well as the administrative and support benefits.
Who is this Desjardins International Meetings webinar for?
- For investors wishing to know more about the Algerian market;
- For chambers of commerce and economic organizations wishing to develop a business partnership with their Algerian counterparts;
- For individuals and organizations looking to better understand the Algerian market and discover its business potential.
10:00 a.m. – 10:05 a.m.: Introduction by Dina Mansour, Advisor, International Market Development, Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
10:05 a.m. – 10:20 a.m.: Presentation by Abdelatif El Houari, Acting Director General of the National Foreign Trade Promotion Agency, on attractions and opportunities for cooperation
10:20 a.m. – 10:35 a.m.: Presentation by Sihem Heraoua, Chief of Studies at the Investment Promotion Division of the National Investment Development Agency (ANDI)
10:35 a.m. – 10:50 a.m.: Presentation by a representative of the Algerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CACI)
10:50 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: Question period and wrap-up