Why take this accelerated training on foreign exchange risk management?
Join us on August 19 for this training session to find out more about foreign exchange risk, how to explain it, recognize it, address it and neutralize it to succeed in your international operations. All this, with the help of examples and case studies.
The advent of international trade has allowed Canadian companies to establish many business connections with foreign partners. Although favourable from an economic point of view, this advent has created a risk that many of our local businesses must now face on a daily basis.
Foreign exchange risk relates to foreign currency payables or receivables generated as a result of contracts already signed (or to be signed) by the company. It is the risk that the currency will fluctuate unfavourably and that the foreign currency will have to be converted under less favourable conditions than originally budgeted.
What will you learn in this accelerated training session?
- Learn about the characteristics of foreign exchange risk;
- Know the impacts on your international operations;
- Understand the ways in which it can manifest itself;
- Familiarize yourself with hedging strategies to mitigate risk;
- Know hedging products.
Who is this accelerated training session for?
- Companies wishing to export;
- SMEs beginning to expand internationally;
- Business leaders;
- Vice-presidents and CFOs;
- Business development managers;
- Contract and project managers.