Why take this accelerated training on letters of credit and letters of guarantee?
Join us on February 11 for this training session to gather valuable information on best practices in terms of international financial transactions.
This training is intended for companies that are preparing to import or export or that already do, and that wish to:
- Demystify and understand the use of these products in international trade;
- Know the features and differences of these products in order to take advantage of them;
- Understand the role of financial institutions in trade finance.
What will you learn in this accelerated training session?
- Learn about the benefits and features of letters of credit;
- Learn about the risks inherent in international trade;
- Know the best practices;
- Understand the role of financial institutions;
- Know the answers to the essential questions.
Who is this accelerated training session for?
This talk is intended for private companies only.
- Canadian B2B and B2C companies that wish to import or export;
- SMEs that are beginning to internationalize;
- Importers and exporters seeking to improve their performance.