Why take this accelerated training on indirect purchases?
Join us on June 10 for this training session to learn more about indirect costs, which can represent over 40% of total business expenditures in the industrial sector and as much as 81% at service sector organizations.
Indirect procurement refers to all purchases not directly integrated into the product or service sold but that are needed for the company to maintain its day-to-day operations, whereas direct procurement represents all purchases that make up the product or service sold, including the procurement of raw materials, components or even software.
Expand your international market share with methods that increase your products’ competitiveness on the export market, by addressing costs that are not always well understood and for which practical solutions do exist.
For your company to remain competitive internationally, each of your business expenses must be managed wisely and made where the opportunities to create value are most likely to be realized.
What will you learn in this accelerated training session?
- Use various tools to identify your organization’s indirect purchases and learn simple and effective ways to reduce their costs by adopting best practices in procurement management;
- Identify the “grey areas” of indirect procurement in business;
- Learn about the industry’s challenges when it comes to indirect procurement;
- Understand which processes can be adapted specifically for indirect purchases: definition of needs, data management, performance criteria and existing management tools;
- Understand the digitalization of indirect expenditures;
- Identify the most effective procurement levers.
Who is this accelerated training session for?
- For business leaders;
- For financial managers;
- For procurement managers;
- For anyone who wants to optimize their indirect procurement costs.