Why take this accelerated training on the Canada–United States–Mexico Agreement?
On June 2, 2022, take part in this 1.5-hour virtual training session to find out more about the subtleties of CUSMA and get results in your North American marketing by taking the new requirements and specifics into account.
This accelerated training will allow you to:
- Get a handle on the documentation process with your suppliers and customers;
- Know the customs compliance requirements;
- Know where to find the information and decipher it;
- Learn how to calculate regional value content;
- Learn how to check and demonstrate that your products meet the tariff change rules;
- Understand how the de minimis exemption applies.
Who is this accelerated training session for?
Any business or entrepreneur wanting to learn about the requirements of trading goods with the United States or Mexico.