Why take this accelerated training on international procurement contracts?
On October 25, join our one-and-a-half-hour virtual training session to delve into the heart of the international procurement process, with a focus on the new World Bank regulations.
Every year, hundreds of projects financed by the World Bank acquire goods, recruit consultants and execute works across various countries. These markets, representing an annual volume of around $20 billion, are open to all companies in the Bank’s member countries (subject to eligibility) – an opportunity not to be missed, for SMEs and large corporations alike.
This training will provide you with the skills you need to successfully bid for World Bank and other donor contracts, helping you navigate this complex landscape with confidence and position your company at the forefront of the global procurement scene.
The World Bank is a multilateral donor created as a result of the Bretton Woods Agreement in 1944. Since then, it has funded more than 12,000 projects around the world. Its main objective is to reduce poverty and ensure public well-being.
Each year, the Bank’s project portfolio amounts to approximately US$18 billion. The projects are carried out in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America. The Bank’s financing spans several sectors: health, education, public administration, energy, transport, agriculture, industry, mining, etc.
All projects are business opportunities for large companies as well as for SMEs that wish to expand their activities internationally and export their products, services and expertise.
This accelerated training will allow you to:
- Master international procurement: Gain a detailed understanding of the methodical international procurement process, including the recent updates to the World Bank regulations.
- Explore new markets: Learn the skills you need to penetrate new global markets, opening up lucrative opportunities for your company.
- Develop procurement skills: Develop essential procurement expertise, to effectively manage its international challenges.
- Familiarize yourself with procurement methods and contract types: Explore various methods of acquiring goods and services, and familiarize yourself with a variety of contracts to better navigate the field.
Who is this accelerated training session for?
- Businesses of all sizes: From small, ambitious companies to large, established corporations, this course will help you develop new international markets.
- Consultants and experts: Consulting firms, independent consultants, training institutes and universities will find instructive content to broaden their expertise.
- Equipment manufacturers and suppliers: If you manufacture products or supply equipment, this training course provides you with the knowledge to break into global markets.
- Procurement managers: Procurement professionals will be able to hone their skills and understanding of the international procurement process.
- Entrepreneurs and business leaders: Whether you’re an entrepreneur or a business leader, this course will provide you with the essential skills to excel in the complex world of international markets.
- Managers: Managers will gain an in-depth perspective of procurement processes, boosting their overall efficiency.
What’s more, if you’ve already taken training courses on Public Markets – World Bank, this course will be a relevant complement, and is also recommended for anyone wishing to deepen their understanding of procurement processes.