Why should you attend this accelerated training session on international compliance?
On November 14, join our hour-and-a-half virtual training session to learn how to set up a compliance program, paving the way for business opportunities while avoiding sanctions.
If you’re doing business abroad, considering tenders, fund-raising, an IPO or selling your company, start building a compliance program now.
This accelerated training session is an opportunity to:
- Demystify the concepts of compliance and governance.
- Mitigate the risks associated with international legislative non-compliance, including reputational risks.
- Create an attractive compliance program tailored to your vision, your ambitions and your business.
- Protect your business from the harmful consequences of non-compliance.
- Learn the key elements of successfully implementing a compliance program (risk assessment, prioritizing topics, policies and procedures, controls, continuous improvement).
Who is this accelerated training session for?
- SMEs and entrepreneurs doing business internationally
- Growing SMEs
- Anyone wishing to improve their knowledge of compliance programs