Why take this training on international trade?
A good sales pitch presents your business in a clear, concise and attention-grabbing way—in the shortest possible time. It must be smooth, but pack a lot of punch.
This interactive workshop is designed to hone sales teams’ interpersonal skills, help them avoid common and costly mistakes and, above all, equip them with tools to improve the outcome of their business meetings.
In the current health crisis, having to adapt to new technologies, hold virtual meetings and navigate the unstable economic situation is creating new uncertainties, forcing businesses and sales team to reinvent themselves.
There are two components to this virtual activity:
- Tuesday, March 23, from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
In the first session, individuals involved in their company’s sales process will come together with others like them to share their challenges, come up with solutions and benefit from advice to reshape their approach.
- Tuesday, March 30 from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
In the second session, participants will have the opportunity to evaluate the sales pitch of volunteer companies and receive, during 30 to 45 minutes,expert advice from our trainer.
What will you learn in this training on international trade?
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Meet other sales professionals
- Share the new challenges and issues with respect to solicitation
- Become familiar with the steps to a smart presentation and effective conclusion
- Exchange tips and come up with solutions
- Get advice from a sales expert on how to adapt to the new normal and the virtual sales pitch
Who is this training on international trade for?
Anyone wishing to increase their business opportunities
- This activity is designed solely for professionals involved in their company’s sales and business development process.
Participants must enable their camera and microphone during the Zoom meeting so as to interact virtually with the other participants.
No cancellations or refunds
- Participants must be available on August 25 and September 2
After you register, you will receive two confirmation emails. The second email will be sent to you a few days before the virtual activity. It will include the Zoom link needed to connect to the webinar on the day of the activity.
A limit of 2 tickets per company.