Why take this training on international trade?
A good sales pitch presents your business in a clear, concise and attention-grabbing way—in the shortest possible time. It must be smooth, but pack a lot of punch.
This interactive workshop is designed to hone sales teams’ interpersonal skills, help them avoid common and costly mistakes and, above all, equip them with tools to improve the outcome of their business meetings.
In the current health crisis, having to adapt to new technologies, hold virtual meetings and navigate the unstable economic situation is creating new uncertainties, forcing businesses and sales team to reinvent themselves.
There are two components to this virtual activity:
- Friday, February 2, 2024 from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
In the first session, individuals involved in their company’s sales process will come together with others like them to share their challenges, come up with solutions and benefit from advice to reshape their approach.
- Wednesday, February 7, 2024 from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
In the second session, participants will have the opportunity to evaluate the sales pitch of volunteer companies and receive, during 30 to 45 minutes, expert advice from our trainer.
What will you learn in this training on international trade?
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Meet other sales professionals;
- Share the new challenges and issues with respect to solicitation;
- Become familiar with the steps to a smart presentation and effective conclusion;
- Exchange tips and come up with solutions;
- Get advice from a sales expert on how to adapt to the new normal and the virtual sales pitch.
Who is this training on international trade for?
Anyone wishing to increase their business opportunities.
"Excellent trainer, thank you very much! My sales pitch yesterday went well and I have a new contract!"
- Véronique Noël de Tilly, CEO, CONVERGENCE Santé
"Very good trainer who does a great job describing the various elements of selling. Excellent training providing new skills and new practices to implement in the sales process. Very rewarding!"
- Mariya Pribylskaya, Customer Sales Assistant, Bolloré Logistics Canada
« Friendly while remaining gracious and distinguished. Able to put things in layman's terms, with simple, effective, punchy content touching all areas. Julien Roy gives you tools while consolidating your knowledge. Tools that confront us, ignite us, challenge us, give us the desire to dare and go outside our comfort zone. And also, laughter... basically it's a wonderful exercise on ourselves and on sharing with a group where everyone wants to be better with themselves. A success on all levels!»
- Céline Choiselat, Director, Stanislas College Foundation
- This activity is designed solely for professionals involved in their company’s sales and business development process.
Participants must enable their camera and microphone during the Zoom meeting so as to interact virtually with the other participants.
- Participants must be available on February 2 and 7.
No cancellations or refunds.
A limit of 2 tickets per company.