Why take this training session on video pitch?
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly changed how we communicate and network. The use of video has reached new heights. According to a 2021 US study, Internet users watched an average of 19 hours of online video each week.
For an entrepreneur, a short video presentation is the most direct way to communicate your ideas effectively. In under a minute, you can tell your story, synthesize facts and speak directly to your audience. A video pitch also gives you the opportunity to stand out from your competitors and inspire your prospects and clients, using voice, body posture, music and human connection.
On March 14, take part in this training session to:
- Write and practise your presentation text;
- Attract clients and grow your business;
- Network with other professionals and entrepreneurs.
What will you learn in this training session?
- The need for a video pitch;
- How to structure your text for impact;
- The different ways to tell your story;
- The preparation and tools required to make your video;
- The difference of social media platforms, mostly on LinkedIn;
- Mistakes to avoid;
- Where and how to use your video pitch.
Who is this training session for?
- Start-up entrepreneurs;
- Self-employed workers;
- SME or NPO leaders.