Why should you attend this training session on international taxation?
International taxation may seem complicated, but you will need to master it when you do business abroad.
Take part in these two online training sessions on international taxation on May 10 and 13 so you can identify the challenges and issues and learn how to ensure the management of your tax affairs.
There are two components to this virtual activity:
- Monday, May 10, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Thursday, May 13, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
What will you learn in this training on international taxation?
Participants will have the opportunity to learn more about:
- Managing the tax risks of doing business abroad
- The opportunities to be seized during international expansions
- The type of structure that adapts best to expansion and an international presence
- How to manage the repatriation of funds
- Assessing the impact of foreign currency exchange rates
- Integrating human resources, cash flows and legal and commercial aspects
- Managing the financing of subsidiaries and the tax impacts
- Tax treaties
- The definition of transfer pricing policy
Who is this training on international taxation for?
- Any company that does business abroad or is contemplating exporting and penetrating international markets
- Executives and financial officers
- Tax managers and treasurers
- No cancellations or refunds
After you register, you will receive two confirmation emails. The second will be sent a few days before the virtual activity. It will include the Zoom link for joining the webinar on the day of the activity.