Why take this accelerated Incoterms training?
Since January 1, 2020, the Incoterms have been extensively revised. It is essential for exporters to keep abreast of these changes, which take place every 10 years, for smooth trade dealings.
On December 1, take part in this 1.5-hour virtual training session to learn about the changes made to the new Incoterms and their consequences on your contracts and international development.
Incoterms are a set of international commercial terms that spell out the rules used in international and domestic trade. They prevent confusion in trade contracts and agreements and protect buyers and sellers by clarifying their obligations.
This accelerated training will allow you to learn more about:
- Impact on contracts and transfer of ownership
- Objectives, structure and sensitive points
- Items not covered by the Incoterms
- Incoterms 2010 compared to 2020: withdrawals, additions and changes
- Obligations and responsibilities of buyers and sellers based on the chosen rule
- Export and import customs clearance
- Documentation requirements
Who is this accelerated training session for?
- Managers, executives and financial analysts
- Procurement managers and heads
- Operations managers and heads
- Sales managers and heads
- Business development managers and heads
- Managers and heads of transport, export and import activities
- No cancellations or refunds
After you register, you will receive two confirmation emails. The second will be sent a few days before the virtual activity. It will include the Zoom link for joining the webinar on the day of the activity.