Desjardins International Meetings in a nutshell
International trade is one aspect of the economy that has been most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Do you have any challenges or questions you’d like to discuss? We are offering you an opportunity to get answers via our webinars. Guest experts will discuss their point of view on international trade and provide tips on how to make it through the pandemic and get ready to resume your business.
Topics discussed in this Desjardins International Meetings webinar:
Join us for a free webinar on May 19 at 10:00 a.m. (ET) to learn more about the potential for business development in international retail.
Whether it’s understanding the rise of Amazon or the backstory behind Couche-Tard’s bid to acquire French retailer Carrefour, this activity will also allow you to seize business opportunities on the international stage.
Our guest expert will focus on this sector in today’s economic climate and outline solutions to help entrepreneurs survive.
A unique opportunity to:
- Understand more about retail and its international evolution;
- See this sector’s advantages and opportunities;
- Get tips on how to seize international business opportunities in this sector;
- Understand the challenges facing businesses;
- Benefit from expert advice and the experience of a company that has successfully grown internationally in this sector.
Who is this Desjardins International Meetings webinar for?
- Retail companies looking to expand internationally;
- Entrepreneurs looking for new opportunities in the international retail sector;
- Business development managers.
10:00 a.m. – 10:05 a.m.: Introduction by Alexia Barbier, Advisor, International Market Development, Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
10:05 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.: Presentation by Jean-Guy Côté, Executive Director of the Conseil québécois du commerce de détail
10:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.: Discussion and feedback from François Roberge, President and Chief Executive Officer of La Vie en Rose
10:45 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: Question period and wrap-up