Why take this accelerated training on the e-commerce?
Join us on March 26 for this training session to find out why understanding the logistical, regulatory and customs-related aspects is the key to successful online exports.
What will you learn in this accelerated training session?
- Basic documentation for exporting
- Key aspects of customs and standards compliance
- Best practices in packaging and labelling
- Organizing transportation and negotiating costs
- Liability limits of carriers and risk management
- Choosing a distribution centre and processing orders
- Tax-related aspects and tax management abroad
Who is this accelerated training session for?
- New online exporters
- Online store owners
- Entrepreneurs interested in e-commerce
- Brick-and-mortar manufacturers and merchants developing a multi-channel approach
After you register, you will receive two confirmation emails. The first will confirm your purchase. The second will be sent a few days before the virtual activity. It will include the Zoom link for you to join the webinar on the day of the activity.