Why take this accelerated training on business opportunities in Mexico?
On August 16, take part in this one-and-a-half-hour virtual training session to discover Mexico’s exceptional opportunities. Explore how you can capitalize on its rapid economic growth, attract a skilled workforce, establish strategic partnerships and diversify your business activities.
Get ready to seize the exceptional opportunities offered by CUSMA member Mexico during our accelerated training session. Mexico is growing rapidly by attracting foreign direct investment at an unprecedented rate. This training offers you a unique opportunity to understand why Mexico has become the Eldorado of business opportunities, and how you can harness it to propel your company to new heights.
This accelerated training session is an opportunity to:
- Discover the nearshoring phenomenon and Mexico’s growing appeal as a preferred destination.
- Explore opportunities to attract Mexican workers to Quebec and optimize these resources for your company.
- Learn the key points of setting up a Mexican subsidiary and the factors to consider for a successful establishment.
- Examine worker mobility between Quebec and Mexico and maximize the benefits for your company.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of investment opportunities in Mexico, as well as strategies for setting up a Mexican subsidiary.
Who is this accelerated training session for?
This accelerated training is for companies wishing to:
- Offshore or reshore their production to Mexico.
- Recruit Mexican talent to strengthen their teams.
- Expand their activities and gain a foothold in the Mexican market.
- Get key information on the steps to follow before opening a subsidiary in Mexico.
- Know what actions to take before looking for a Mexican partner.
Whether you’re a manufacturing company looking for a profitable new production base, a growing company aiming to strengthen its workforce with qualified Mexican professionals, or a company looking to expand into the booming Mexican market, this training will provide you with the knowledge and strategies you need to succeed in these specific areas.