Why take this accelerated training on trade agreements with Europe and the Pacific countries?
Several studies show that businesses are not taking full advantage of free trade agreements and that some of our agreements are underutilized. The Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) and the Trans-Pacific Partnership are no exception, even though they represent a market more than double the size of the U.S. market.
On November 24, take part in this 90-minute virtual training session to learn about the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) and the Trans-Pacific Partnership to diversify your exports and ensure your growth.
This crash course will allow you to:
- Discover the countries and markets involved
- Master the basic concepts of product-specific rules of origin and find the applicable ones
- Know the documentation and customs compliance requirements
- Know where to find the information and decipher it
- Find out how to check and demonstrate that your products meet the tariff change rules
- Manage indirect product shipments
Whom is this accelerated training for?
For any company or entrepreneur wishing to diversify their export markets and benefit from our agreements with Europe and Pacific countries.
- No cancellations or refunds
After you register, you will receive two confirmation emails. The second will be sent a few days before the virtual activity. It will include the Zoom link for joining the webinar on the day of the activity.