Why take this accelerated training session on intellectual property in the United States?
There are a number of intellectual property risks in the United States, particularly with regard to manufacturing products and providing services. Any company wishing to export to the United States or already doing business there should be aware of the country’s intellectual property laws and take the necessary precautions.
Join us for this 90-minute virtual training session on February 18, 2021 to find out more about intellectual property laws in the United States. Whether it involves trademarks, patent protection, industrial designs or any other form of intellectual property, this training session will make you more aware of the risks and opportunities in this market.
This accelerated training session is an opportunity to:
- Discover the potential benefits of intellectual property for your business
- Familiarize yourself with U.S. intellectual property regulations
- Get the information you need to avoid legal and tax problems and protect your assets while taking into account the requirements of the U.S. market
Who is this accelerated training session for?
- Québec companies that export to the United States
- SMEs beginning to expand into the United States
- Exporters seeking to protect their products and assets
- Anyone who wants to learn more about intellectual property in the United States
- No cancellations or refunds
After you register, you will receive two confirmation emails. The second will be sent a few days before the virtual activity. It will include the Zoom link for you to join the webinar on the day of the activity.