The Paris Fintech 2021 Trade mission in brief
Following the success of our last four participations, we are renewing our presence at the Paris Fintech 2021 with the collaboration of Finance Montréal. For this new 2021 edition, and considering the global context, the Paris Fintech Forum is reinventing itself in a virtual format, giving life to the Paris Fintech Forum Communities (PFFC21) that will take place throughout the year to sustain the business community.
Sign up for one of our participation packages for the Paris Fintech Forum Communities (PFFC21) to have year-round access to:
- Simultaneous conferences broadcast live from the studios in Paris
- An international fintech competition
- Free and/or organized networking times
- Exclusive content such as a series of video and audio podcasts
- Workshops and special events with partners
- Theme-based breakfasts or lunches
- A virtual exhibition hall, a start-up village and much more
- Acclr training to discover how the industry works and the business opportunities related to the fintech sector (more information to come)
- The support of our Acclr experts throughout the year
Here is the preliminary program of the Paris Fintech Forum Communities 2021, which will be updated throughout the year:
After the international success of the past five editions, the Paris Fintech Forum 2021 aims to bring together more than 3,000 participants throughout the year. This international event will welcome more than 700 fintech executives on stage and in networking rooms; 75 countries will be represented and more than half of the speakers will come from abroad. This is a high-end, business-oriented event not to be missed!
The Paris Fintech 2021 trade mission is a unique opportunity to...
- Participate in an international virtual event throughout the year
- Discover fintech enabling ecosystems
- Build relationships with international business partners
- Discover business opportunities in the French market
- Understand the functioning of ecosystems (e.g. players, sectoral associations, incubators, accelerators)
- Detect new trends and exchange best business practices
Who is this trade mission for?
This mission is intended for all fintech companies and representatives of the financial sector in Québec (e.g. financial institutions, insurance companies, organizations).
Support is available! Click here to determine your eligibility.
After you register, you will receive a confirmation email. One of our experts will then contact you to finalize the registration by providing you with a form to be returned to us that to register you for the Paris Fintech Forum Communities (PFFC21).
You can take advantage of package 1*:
- If you have participated in one of the five previous editions of the Paris Fintech Forum. This special price is reserved by name for people who have had a ticket in their name during one of the previous editions; checks will be made afterwards.
- If you are a start-up in the fintech sector, and you are less than 5 years old and have raised less than €15 million.
Details of the support available for this mission:
Are you an entrepreneur aged 35 or younger?
LOJIQ is providing financial support for entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 35. Conditions apply. For more information, contact Rodolphe Dumas, LOJIQ entrepreneurship project manager at email@example.com.
Are you a start-up company in the fintech sector?
Finance Montréal will provide free tickets to three fintech entrepreneurs from Québec so they can take part in the mission and activities of the Paris FinTech Forum Communities between March and December 2021.
Read the selection criteria and submit your application at https://financemtl.typeform.com/to/e4EwHSd5
Application deadline: March 16 at 4 p.m.