OPERATION "BACK TO SCHOOL"
Encouraging high school students to stay in school
Work with us to encourage school retention!
11th edition of Operation Back to School
from March 26 to April 27, 2007
Donate just one hour of your time and share your vision of the work world with young people. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to do your part in developing the full potential of the young people who will make up tomorrow's labour force. Who knows? You might change the course of a life, while having a great experience!
If you're not already registered
It's as simple as ABC!
- Fill out the application form indicating your availability.
- We will match you with a group of Greater Montreal students in Secondary 3, 4, or 5.
- You will spend an hour of your time talking to them about your career path, your vision of the labour market, and your passions! The goal: to inspire young people to make their dreams come true by earning their high school diploma.
These talks by business people give youth a clearer idea about the labour market and their employment prospects as well as the core competencies they will need to find a job. For more information, please take a look at the summary
I hope you will take this opportunity to join us in April 2007.
The Chairman of the Board of Trade and
patron of the 11th edition of Operation "Back to School"
Vice-chairman Vêtements Peerless Clothing inc.
Operation "Back to School" 2007 is made possible by the contribution of Fonds Ville-Marie, a non-profit organization created in 1995 by the Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal.
For more details:
- Visit the Operation Back to school's Web site
- Francis Letendre, 514 871-4000, ext. 4038