On October 26, the Chamber held a workshop with over thirty managers from businesses that had started or completed a transfer.
When it comes to a business transfer, motivating and retaining employees is crucial for the new owner. How can you ensure a smooth transition that will keep key talent in the organization?
People who attended this business transfer workshop organized with Emploi-Québec looked at the issues of staffing during a transfer and the best practices to make this process a success.
Discover the keys to a successful business transfer and the strategic role of human resources in this process in our series of six articles published in Le Devoir on December 6, 2017 (in French only):
- Transfert à la relève : le défi des PME
- Réussir sa reprise d’entreprise. Quand miser sur le capital humain rapporte.
- Le temps, un précieux allié
- Réussir un transfert d’entreprise familiale
- Quand pérennité rime avec formation et transfert des connaissances
- Bien s’entourer pour assurer la pérennité de son entreprise
Get a PDF of the entire article series here