The Chamber is pleased to unveil the key parts of its programming for the upcoming months. To stay up to date with our activities, visit our website regularly.
Our initiatives are a multitude of events under a single theme affecting the city’s business community. Be sure to mark your calendar for these upcoming initiatives:
Accelerating Growth Through Acquisition – October 4, 2018
This initiative includes three activities with a dual objective: to help our SMEs grow through acquisition by providing them the right tools and to showcase our large companies that stand out by the success of their growth.
Creative Industries – November 2018
In Quebec, creative industries – which include architecture, design, arts, media, multimedia, fashion and advertising – represent an economic force and create quality jobs in the sectors of the future. This initiative will be an opportunity to accelerate the growth of top local and international creative companies and create new ones.
Cornerstones of our programming, our Strategic Forums are also back and will focus on the topics that drive the city’s economic development.
Strategic Forum on Artificial Intelligence – Winter 2019
An opportunity to understand Montréal’s AI ecosystem and discover how this ecosystem can serve you. Come and be inspired by cases of avant-garde businesses that have already included AI in their development. Seize business opportunities created by the presence of major international players in Montréal, and become a key player in the transformation of your business and in the success of AI in Montréal.
13th Major Projects Strategic Forum – March 2019
Learn more about new land development projects, transformations that the emblematic locations and institutions in the city will undergo, and structuring initiatives for the Greater Montréal. Be the first to discover the Greater Montréal's infrastructure and real estate projects.
Innovative Manufacturer Strategic Forum – Spring 2019
Plan your digital transformation and seize all the opportunities your business will have by going 4.0 during the third Innovative Manufacturer Strategic Forum, an initiative of Investissement Québec and Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal.
Come discover how our manufacturing companies can successfully go 4.0 to become world leaders!
Provincial Election – September 2018
- In view of the provincial election coming this October, the Chamber will also be very active in September in order to help you better understand the different parties’ positions on the business community's concerns.
- In order to build and expand your business network, visit the calendar of Montréal Apéros, SME Networking Mornings, and the 4 large Business Clan cohorts formed thanks to an intelligent networking system that allows participants forge lasting bonds.
- Our Business Luncheons have not been forgotten, and the calendar is quickly filling up. Again this year, you will have the opportunity to be inspired by influential business figures from our community and around the world. Already confirmed are luncheons with:
- V. Prem Watsa, Chairman and CEO of Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited – October 11
- Magda Fusaro, Rector of Université du Québec à Montréal – November 16
- This year, the Chamber is continuing to support your internationalization efforts: a series of International Trade training courses, offered at never-before-seen prices at the Chamber, will guide you in your growth abroad.
And this is just the beginning! Our fall-winter programming will be unveiled on September 4. To stay updated on additions to the calendar, subscribe to our newsletter.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
For a limited time, in addition to the preferential rate that members already have, we are adding an additional 15% discount on all our activities taking place after September 1. This discount is available until September 20: take advantage of it now to reserve your spots!
Would you like to become a member?
Contact a membership advisor by phone at 514-871-4410 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.